Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dancing with the Devil

Last night I was at a strip club that I frequent often. I shall not call it a gentlemans club for that would be improper, it is the type of caberet that can be for a womans or mans taste.

There sat a man at the bar who seemed to be in the Halloween spirit. He was wearing a shirt that said " I love witches" . Figuring he was up for a little Halloween festivity, I asked : " Do you love she devils too because there is a hot little dancer running around in a Red Devil Costume complete with horns, tail and pitchfork."

Of course he did.



I told him I had never had a lap dance from the devil,,, I wasn't even aware that Devils walked on Earth!!!!



This devilish woman was so hot my body was flushing and I was burning with desire to have a dance from her. He offered that I should try it and that he would pay the devils dues so long as he could watch the devil seduce me.


I approached the little shedevil named Jada, "Your devil suit looks amazing on you, Is that PRADA?". She laughed so sweetly, so I could tell that she wasn't a scary devil, rather she seemed playfully devilish.

I told her that I had become the devils advocate and requested her services for a dance. Temptation is the devils foreplay, and I was willing. However, I was bringing a subject into her private dungeon where the dance was going to take place and that he was merely a follower. This Dante coming along would not be participating and I suggested that we should treat him like he wasn't even present at all. The Devil should not be expected to treat visitors kindly.


The Devil unclothed herself but held onto her pitchfork tightly. There she stood, completely STripped.

It may not be wise to attribute good qualities to the devil, But I sat in awe of her comely body. I took notice of some of her beautiful qualities: her firm breasts and erect nipples, and gorgeous round ***. Her beautiful tan complexion, her lustrous hair, and her perfect muscle tones.


Unexpectedly, As Devils behave as they do, she began biting and snarling a little bit. She bit me on my breasts and in between my thighs. She was about to turn up the heat.
Becoming more and more agrressive, she said demonically : " You are going to sit there and let me have my way with you".

I was deeply aroused by her statement, eager to see how a heathen ruler rules.

She began poking me with her pitchfork, molesting me in all of my private places. Then she took the pointed pitchfork and starting at my chest scratched me with it all the way down to my ******. Then she poked some more. She flicked her tongue on my neck as a snake flicks its tongue and then bit me again. OUCH!
"You are so wicked" I said. How long could I stand to be tempted like this? Alas, I could stand the heat of this fallen angel no longer and I had succumb to all over her powers.