Sunday, December 30, 2007

Voyaged to the Local Psychic Bookshop Yesterday

Disturbed by recurring dreams I have, particularly involving grotesque and angry birds I set out to find out what my dreams may mean on the internet , where Every question in the universe has an answer.

So I took my dream to a dream interpratation forum sleeps.com where my dream was interpreted by a prophet of Iran who has interpreted over 5000 dreams.


I dreamed that this aquarium in Long Beach California had a new exhibit. It was a seabird sanctuary and it was made of glass on all four sides. On the opposite side ocean waves were crashing hard against the glass.

There was a large bird inside peacefully perched on a tree in the center of the aviary. Next to this bird were seagulls scaveging on the ground restlessly for food. On the other side of the peacefully bird were large beautiful white cranes with long necks and long legs and webbed orange feet jumping up and down about 10 feet high.

I turned to my father and said "look there at those beautiful cranes jumping up and down gracefully and without effort."Then he pointed out that I was mistaken, the cranes were not inside the aviary but rather they were a reflection in the glass. The seagulls were also only a reflection and these birds were really all around us. The only bird inside the aviary was the restful one on his perch surrounded by all the chaos of the other birds and crashing waves.

I noticed that I had also been mistaken that the tall birds were cranes. A closer look proved that they were really ugly geese with large ugly geese teeth and big adams apples in their necks. They were still jumping up and down in my dream with there long beaks turned up to the sky.

In my lucidity, i realized I was also capable of jumping up high and to humor the little children that were there on the beach, I also began jumping up and down like these birds. This really angered the geese, and they began chasing me. As they pursued me, I could feel one nipping at my neck, and I just remembered thinking that I would have to stand up to this bird or he would go after the children. So I turned and whacked the goose as hard as I could, and as the goose collapsed I woke up.

To Which the Dream Prophet replied:

"If one dreamt leapt from a place to another means his situation will be better, if his leap was long means will go to a travel.If dreamt leapt with a long stick or a lance means he will trust to a powerful man to help him for achieving a wish.If dreamt Jumped from a wall and rode a horse or an ass means there is a death danger.If dreamt leapt from a roof and the house collapsed under his feet but he didn't die means his wife will separate but will turn back.If dreamt when walking leapt into the sky and then saw himself in the Mecca or Medina means will go to Hadj pilgrimage.If dreamt leapt from an unknown house to another unknown house means there is a death danger.If dreamt was leaping and was overturned and somersaulted means his life will spoil.If dreamt leapt into the sky and took a bird means he will separate his wife for another woman.Crane is interpreted as a poor stranger man.If dreamt he hunted a crane means will get acquainted to an stranger unknown man and will have benefits.If dreamt had many cranes means will be director of many unknown people.If dreamt was riding a crane means will go to a travel.If dreamt had a crane egg means his wife will get poor.If one dreamt about ducks , means he/she will receive money as many ducks he dreamt specially if they were in his house.If dreamt many ducks were making noise in his house or his place means there will be a disaster at that place.If dreamt ducks were speaking to him means he will go to a travel for a rich woman and will have benefits.If dreamt he had a piece of duck means he will receive something froma rich person.White duck means a rich woman/man , or some money.If dreamt he killed a duck and had its meat , means he will receive some heritage and will spend it.Running away from some animal or bird means you will overcome someone with such charactristics.
__________________Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month.Please let me know when something like that happened.People are asleep, when die they will wake up. "


I found this reply to be quite unsatisfactory and can recognize a Charlatan when I see one. It appeared as though a robot had replied to my post because this interpretation read like it was generated from a computer and I am quite sure that I would not be Pigramaging to Medina anytime soon!!!

I decided I would consult with a real professional here at a local psychic bookshop. I really believed I would find my true mystic here ,,, one with supersensory cerebral skills who would clear out my mental cobwebs.

Before employing my meta-physician his modest sum of only 99.00 I made inquiries trying to ascertain if he really had a psychogenic mind.
I presented the fradulants interpretation of my dream and he was also very dissapointed with its interpretation As to the symbology of the dream interpretation the psychic replied:
"Honestly nothing against the guy, But I think symbology is going to be different in dreams from place to place.. supposing it has any meaning at all."

"You are so wise ," I told him. "you must interpret its meaning for me".

He began ,, "My dear child, it is obvious that the seabird sanctuary represents you. The large bird in the middle represents your peaceful inner self.But I see an unrest in your spirit there it is in the form of the seagulls "

So far the clairvoyant seemed correct ,,,I don't know why I sought out help in internet forum when the answers were right around the corner from my house.

He continued : " The cranes represent your desires for your future and the ocean slapping against is just environemental factors. So, you've got the turmoil in the the seagulls and the future in the cranes.. And while they appear to be inside, part and parcel of you.. They're actually on the outside.. now disturbing the inner peaceful you.. At least they shouldn't be..They shouldn't be bothering your present peaceful self, since they aren't inside..Even though they appear so . So, once you go to look closer at your future (the cranes).. things turn ugly.. The future isn't coming as you envisioned it from afar....
So, you start trying to jump up and down looking, mimicking what you want for your future.. just like the cranes..
But the geese see you trying to pursue the vision of the future you had for yourself.. and come after you..
I don't really know what to make of the children, it is becoming fuzzy. exactly..
But you are able to protect both them and yourself from the seemingly inevitable future..with the smacking of the goose.. taking control back of your future.
The fact that the geese were male, with the adams apples?
Oh.... it is getting so fuzzzy I am getting a headache.....oh my head hurts.,,,,

I may for an extra 99.00 buy some aspirins next door at the convenience store,,,,rest my head and sort the rest of this out for you. "

It seemed as though my bad dream that had troubled me so much was now troubling this wise visionary.
I didn't want to trouble the good prophet any further.

"Tis Ok,,,I answered,,,, You have been so kind to me"